Looking to jump start your Lent? Here’s a variety of resources for you.
We are pleased to offer these resources for Lent to enhance your prayer and reflection. They are provided by former chair of the Commission and Catholic Free Press columnist Susan Bailey. You can find the following at http://www.beasone.org/resources/lenten-resources/
- Reflections by Father Steven LaBaire, pastor of Holy Family Parish at St. Joseph’s in Worcester
- Songs (including one based on the Divine Mercy)
- Videos featuring the Stations of the Cross at St. Luke’s of Westborough and St. Mary’s of North Grafton, a sung rosary of the Sorrowful Mysteries of the rosary, and other meditations
- A 30-minute audio podcast titled “Journeying through grief on the river of grace,” reflecting on issues of death and new life; features music
- A multi-media stay-at-home mini retreat with talk, music, videos and downloadable worksheets with exercises (based on chapter 6 of Susan’s book, River of Grace); it is titled “A Journey Within: Seeing ourselves in God’s eyes by following the path of Jesus.” This presentation was recently given at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church in West Boylston and was well-received.
These resources will be available throughout Lent–visit http://www.beasone.org/resources/lenten-resources/