Evening of Art and Poetry slated for April 30th at St. George’s Parish in Framingham
St. George’s Parish, 74 School Street, Framingham-Saxonville is offering an evening of artistic and cultural wonders on Saturday, April 30 as a fundraiser for the St. Georges Youth Ministry,
Tickets can be bought at a reduced rate of $20 until April 10th;
after April 10th, tickets will be $25.
- Brunhilde Luken—author and painter
- Laura Spinella—author
- Tobi Hoffman–fiber artist
- Merrilee Torres–painter
- LeeAnn Neal Really–author
- William Chignola — painter
- Perry Lowell Bent — fiber artist
- Kristin R. Callahan — jewelry
- Pearl McCarthy — painter
- Jennifer Bowman — painter
- Mary Cahill Farella — painter
- Marilyn Douglas — stained glass stepping stones
- Theresa Gorman-Kahler — pen and ink
- Juliette Fay — author
- Patty Hebert — stained glass, author
- Mary A. Haigh — painter
- Ruth Garibay — jewelry
- John T. Keane — painter
- Edwina Porter — furniture
Patrons, for the price of admission, will receive fanciful food and wine and soft drink beverage selections. The evening will be laid out as a walk-in a garden where the artists will have their works displayed along a meandering path. Classical guitar and readings will be performed through out the evening.
For more information, contact Leslee at 508-877-0880.
Proceeds will help defray the costs of St. George’s youth and ministry team joining over a million other youth at World Youth Day 2011 in Madrid, Spain.